Aluminum alloy shell machining
-Internal high pressure forming technology
According to its structural characteristics, various connectors can be formed by internal high pressure at one time, or can be formed by ordinary extrusion first, and then corrected by internal high pressure forming, and filled with internal pressure and axial force. The tube blank is pressed into the mold cavity for forming.
Due to the excellent internal high pressure forming performance and large design freedom, one internal high pressure forming part of the sheet metal shell can replace the workpiece formed by welding of multiple parts, thereby avoiding distortion and deformation caused by welding, and has high dimensional accuracy and mechanical properties. Performance. Its main advantages are: lower quality and save materials.
Aluminum profiles are aluminum materials
with different cross-sectional shapes obtained by hot melting and extrusion of aluminum rods. The use of aluminum alloy casings is already very extensive, such as widely used in aviation, aerospace, high-speed trains, lithium-ion battery casings, machinery manufacturing, ships and chemical industries. In order to improve the decorative effect, enhance the corrosion resistance and prolong the service life, the aluminum alloy shell generally needs to be surface treated.What is the production process of the aluminum alloy shell?
1. After processing the aluminum alloy shell, after receiving the processing instruction, you must understand the meaning of the processing drawing, recheck whether the data shown in the drawing is consistent with the data, and then carry out the picking procedure under mild conditions.
2. Appearance quality: There is no corrosion, oxidation, scratches and other defects on the outer surface. The curved curved profiles are processed after being inspected by the inspector.
3. Sawing aluminum profiles with conventional angles. According to the operating specifications of the sawing machine, the aluminum alloy casing is debugged with a double-headed aluminum knife, and try to saw one according to the profile layout table, and check the length, angle, surface, etc. of the self-inspection before batch sawing. .
4. According to the requirements of the drawings, after sawing the workpiece that needs to be drilled and milled, the aluminum alloy shell will be used to transfer the product to the processing area for CNC machining, and then drill and mill the groove.
5. For the processed products, the product transfer vehicle will transfer the product to the product waiting area for product inspection. The quality inspector inspects the product according to the requirements of the drawings and product inspection specifications to ensure the qualified rate of the out-of-the-box products.
6. Check the qualified products, use the product transfer truck to transfer the products to the product packaging area for product packaging, and select the protective film according to the product surface treatment method.
7. After product inspection and protection, according to the number of storage orders, hang up the product qualification certificate for storage. The warehouse manager delivers it to the location specified by the customer on a schedule.