Aluminum alloy machining technology is obtained by adding other metal elements to metal aluminum to obtain a metal alloy, such as silicon, iron, copper, aluminum, etc.
During the welding process of aluminum plate, if the atm ...
There are generally two processes for mirror aluminum ma ...
When looking for aluminum alloy precision parts machinin ...
Aluminum alloy machining technology is obtained by addin ...
The aluminum alloy obtained by adding other metals has the characteristics of low density, high strength, corrosion resistance, etc., aluminum alloy parts The machining process can separate roughing and finishing. After rough machining, the parts are heat treated to fully release the cutting stress and residual heat, and then finish machining, which will greatly improve the machining quality of the parts.
1. Machining of aluminum alloy parts
(1) Use general machine tools such as turning, milling, planing, drilling, and grinding to process mold parts, and then carry out necessary fitter repairs and assemble them into various abrasive tools.
(2) For mold parts with high precision requirements, it is difficult to ensure high machining accuracy with ordinary machine tools, so precision machine tools are required for machining.
(3) In order to automate the machining of mold parts, especially punches with complex shapes, concave model holes and cavities, and reduce the workload of fitters, it is necessary to use CNC machine tools (such as three-coordinate CNC milling machines, machining centers, CNC grinding machines) and other equipment) to process mold parts.
2. Stamping of aluminum alloy parts
Stamping is a forming and machining method in which a workpiece (stamping part) of the required shape and size is obtained by applying external force to the sheet, strip, pipe and profile by means of a press and a die to cause plastic deformation or separation. Based on the power of conventional or special stamping equipment, the sheet metal is directly subjected to deformation force in the mold and deformed, so as to obtain the production technology of product parts with certain shape, size and performance. Sheet, mold and equipment are the three elements of stamping machining. Stamping is a metal cold deformation machining method, so it is called cold stamping or sheet stamping, or stamping for short. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic working.
3. Precision casting of aluminum alloy parts
Precision casting is a special casting. Parts obtained by this method generally do not require further machining. Such as investment casting, pressure casting, etc. The common practice is: first design and manufacture a mold according to the product requirements (with very little or no margin), cast wax by casting to obtain the original wax mold; repeat paint and sand on the wax mold Process, hardening shell and drying; then melt the internal wax mold to dewax and obtain the cavity; bake the shell to obtain sufficient strength; pour the required metal materials, and remove the sand after shelling to obtain High-precision finished products, and then heat-treated and cold-worked according to product needs.
4. Powder metallurgy of aluminum alloy parts
Powder metallurgy is a technology for manufacturing metal powder, and using metal powder as raw material, through mixing, molding and sintering, to manufacture materials or products. It includes two parts:
(1) Manufacture of metal powder (also including alloy powder, hereinafter collectively referred to as "metal powder").
(2) Using metal powder (sometimes also adding a small amount of non-metal powder) as raw material, after mixing, molding and sintering, manufacturing materials (called "powder metallurgy materials") or (called "powder metallurgy products")
5. Injection molding of aluminum alloy parts
The solid powder and the organic binder are uniformly kneaded, and after being granulated, they are injected into the mold cavity by an injection molding machine under the heating and plasticizing state (~150 ° C) to form, and then the formed blank is formed by chemical or thermal decomposition. The binder is removed in the final product by sintering and densification.
Scan! Add WhatsAPP
Scan! Add WeChat