There are many Parts machining technology, and the types of workpieces to be processed are also diverse. Different types of workpieces have different processing methods.
During the welding process of aluminum plate, if the atm ...
There are generally two processes for mirror aluminum ma ...
When looking for aluminum alloy precision parts machinin ...
Aluminum alloy machining technology is obtained by addin ...
Contour machining of parts
The unmarked shape tolerance should meet the requirements of GB1184-80；The allowable deviation of the unmarked length dimension is ±0.5mm.，No fillet radius R5.，All unfilled chamfers are C2.，The sharp angle is obtuse.，The sharp edge is dull, and the burr and flash are removed.
Surface treatment of parts
1. There should be no scratches, abrasions and other defects that damage the surface of the parts.
2. The surface of the processed thread is not allowed to have defects such as black skin, bumps, random buckles and burrs. Before painting the surface of all steel parts that need to be painted, rust, oxide scale, grease, dust, soil, salt and dirt must be removed.
3. Before removing rust, use organic solvents, lye, emulsifier, steam, etc. to remove grease and dirt on the surface of steel parts.
4. The time interval between the surface to be coated by shot blasting or manual derusting and the primer coating should not be more than 6h.
5. The surfaces of the riveting parts in contact with each other must be painted with anti-rust paint with a thickness of 30-40μm before connecting. The lap edges should be sealed with paint, putty or adhesive. The primer damaged by machining or welding must be repainted.
Heat treatment of parts
After quenching and tempering, HRC50～55，Medium carbon steel: 45 or 40Cr parts are subjected to high frequency quenching, tempered at 350～370℃, HRC40～45.，The carburizing depth is 0.3mm.，Carry out high temperature aging treatment.
Technical requirements after finishing
1. The finished parts should not be placed directly on the ground when placed, and necessary support and protection measures should be taken.
2. The machined surface is not allowed to have defects such as rust, bumps and scratches that affect performance, life or appearance.
3. The surface processed by rolling shall not peel off after rolling.
4. There should be no oxide scale on the surface of the parts after heat treatment in the final process. Finished mating surfaces and tooth surfaces should not be annealed
Sealing of parts
1. All seals must be soaked in oil before assembling.
2. Strictly check and remove the sharp corners, burrs and foreign objects remaining during parts machining before assembly. Ensure that the seal is not scratched when it is installed.
3. After bonding, remove the excess adhesive flowing out.
Scan! Add WhatsAPP
Scan! Add WeChat