Welding, also known as welding, is a manufacturing process and technology for joining metals or other thermoplastic materials such as plastics by heating, high temperature, or high pressure.
During the welding process of aluminum plate, if the atm ...
There are generally two processes for mirror aluminum ma ...
When looking for aluminum alloy precision parts machinin ...
Aluminum alloy machining technology is obtained by addin ...
There are many energy sources for modern welding, including gas flames, electric arcs, lasers, electron beams, friction and ultrasonic waves. In addition to being used in factories, welding can also be carried out in a variety of environments, such as the field, underwater and space.
Welding, also known as welding, is a manufacturing process and technique for joining metals or other thermoplastic materials such as plastics by heat, high temperature, or high pressure.
There are many energy sources for modern welding, including gas flame, arc, laser, electron beam, friction and ultrasonic. In addition to being used in factories, welding can be performed in a variety of environments, such as in the field, underwater, and in space.
Welding can be dangerous to the operator wherever it is, so proper precautions must be taken when welding. The possible injuries caused by welding to the human body include burns, electric shock, visual impairment, inhalation of toxic gases, and excessive ultraviolet radiation.
1. Defects must be completely removed before repair welding, and the groove surface should be repaired smoothly and without sharp corners.
2. According to the defects of the steel castings, the defects in the repair welding area can be removed by shoveling, grinding, carbon arc gouging, gas cutting or mechanical machining.
3. Dirt such as sticky sand, oil, water, rust, etc. within 20mm around the repair welding area and the groove must be thoroughly cleaned up.
4. During the whole repair welding process, the temperature of the preheating zone of the steel castings shall not be lower than 350°C.
5. When conditions permit, weld as much as possible in a horizontal position.
6. When repairing welding, the welding rod should not make excessive lateral swing.
7. When surfacing welding on the surface of steel castings, the overlap between the weld beads shall not be less than 1/3 of the width of the weld beads.
Scan! Add WhatsAPP
Scan! Add WeChat